Saturday 7 April 2012

Saturday 7 April Day 16 To Fitness

What a week!! Unfortunately I have had one hell of a busy week which has resulted in me having to skip some training sessions, although I've still managed to get out for my morning walk. My diet has been off the ball as well due to me being out and about with my client. As an example, on Thursday night after managing to grab a protein bar I always keep handy when at work, my client decided he wanted me to join him for a last minute three course meal. His culture means that to refuse his hospitality, no matter what the grounds, would cause upset. As I'd already eaten all of my required calories for the day I went for the lightest I possibly could. I was able to get away with a tuna steak salad to start, a parma ham salad for main with olives, sun dried tomatoes and artichoke hearts and a small fruit salad for desert with mineral water to wash it down. It was all very, very nice (the benefits of working in personal security!) but was essentially a 3 course meal more calories than I needed!

Training wise, due to me finishing early, I've skipped a few workouts. A couple of day have resulted in me getting 4 hours sleep so I've left the gym sessions on those particular days. Tomorrow will be back to normal so back in the gym before work. I've now updated my pictures for my weigh in the 1 April as well as the comparison shots at the top of my blog. That's it for now, looking forward to a good night's sleep tonight and getting back in the gym tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment