Thursday 22 March 2012

Starting Point

Well I'm at the start of my journey and so far it's started well.I will discuss in later posts my plan with regard to food and training. But here is where I am at now.
Today's weight is 293 lbs / 132.9 kg

I started the day with a 30 minute fast paced walk with the dog at 07:00, then I jumped in the gym for today's CrossFit workout which was;

Complete as many reps as possible in 7 minutes of the following rep scheme;
45kg Thruster x 3 reps
Chest to Bar Pull-Ups x 3 reps
45kg Thruster x 6 reps
Chest to Bar Pull-Ups x 6 reps
45kg Thruster x 9 reps
Chest to Bar Pull-Ups x 9 reps
45kg Thruster x 12 reps
Chest to Bar Pull-Ups x12 reps (This was as far as I got and I only managed 2 reps.)

So all in all a good start to the day. My diet today has been good as well.

Breakfast : Protein Shake (1 scoop whey, 300ml milk, 2 handful's of ice, 2x Tablespoon peanut butter, half a banana, handful of spinach)

Mid Morning : 3 Boiled Eggs

Late Lunch : Baked Sweet Potato, 1 tin of Tuna

Dinner : Chicken Breast, Green Beans

Snacks :  half a Banana, 50g Almonds

I'll go into more detail about my diet in a later post.

No comments:

Post a Comment