Monday 26 March 2012

Sunday 25 March 2012 - Day 3 to Fitness

Woke up this morning and took the dog out for her walk. Only a short one today as my wife had is running a half marathon and needed to leave early so I couldn't leave the kids on their own. I was also picking my niece up and taking her shopping for her birthday so was really pushed for time, but I'm not too bothered by that as it  is my day off from training.

After taking my youngest girl (4) and her cousin (10) round the shops we finished the morning by sitting in the sun and watching the runners pass the finish line of the Fleet Half Marathon, me reminiscing about how I use to run 10 miles every weekend and thinking maybe I should sign up for next years?! My wife finished with a time of 2:21, she was not very please with that as it's 20 minutes slower than her time last year and slower that the first half marathon she did 2 years ago, but in her defence, she has done no training for it whatsoever and only decided to go through with it the night before the race!!

Diet today started good my drifted off course!!

Breakfast : Protein shake

Lunch : Hot dog

Dinner : BBQ (the weather too good not to!!!) Chicken kebab, salad, burger in wholemeal bun, baked sweet potato, I then shared some ice cream with my daughter!!

I'm not too worried about the diet today because as I said in a previous post, you can have little bits of naughty food and still loose weight. you just need to moderate how much you have!!


No comments:

Post a Comment